In a dramatic turn of events, life suddenly gave way for grief and anxiety took centre stage in the household of MICHELE which tragically lost a wife, mother and friend in person of Micheal Kofoworola on the 26th day of April, 2019 in a ghastly motor accident on their way to Redemption Camp.

 Osato Micheal, the second child of the family made a call in an interview with TAPZPRO about thier experience and how they miss their mom.

  How will you describe your mom

 OSATO: Mum is a God fearing woman, Godly she's a woman that likes putting her children first before considering herself, she's a type that always makes everything okay for her family.

 What is the favourite memory of your mom 

 OSATO: All memories were my favorite

 What do you call her ? Any nicknames

OSATO: Iya eee

  Did she have a pet name for u ?

OSATO: Yes

Is their a particular lesson learned from your mum

Favour: I've found my self with d responsibility of taking care of my younger ones and myself as well... Because since she left I learned to be undependable because i've always been depending on her But now I know I can do things myself with the help of God.

What do you think mom value most in her life

OSATO: Her children

Do you have any funny stories about times spent together? 

Favour: All were funny, we had lot and lots of memories together... Memories like we going out together doing things like twins.... I love every moment we had gist each other just to cheer ourselves up.... And many other memories....

What type of music mum listen to

FAVOUR: Christian Music

What was your reaction when the news got to you

FAVOUR: I first thoughts I was going mad, because one part of me died and I was confused.

 How have you been coping without her at home

 OSATO: Not at all, we all just fake it and take every little opportunity we've got to smile. What's one question you wish people wouldn't ask you FAVOUR:

 What happened and how she died What has give/given you the strength to keep moving on

OSATO: It's Godgrace

 Describe your life in one world and why do you choose the word 

OSATO: Well my life is like a Apple with a soar side which has no life and was cut out and it makes me half dead but along the line it started growing back because that part ones told me wen life hit you hard don't be too late before you get back to ur feet.

 What do u wish you had said to her before she died

 FAVOUR: I love her so much ND I'm so sorry we didn't spend the time we promised to spend together,I love her so much, And if I come back in my next world I will still choose u as my mom my irreplaceable.

Today clocking one year she has left the world, do you have any prayer in mind for her out

 OSATO: Let God forgive her if she sin against him.