GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS!ARTICULATE NIGERIAN STUDENTS,EVER DYNAMIC OGITECH STUDENTS!


With respect to some earlier news articles published about me during the weekend, stating my non participating in the just concluded protest and agitations, I wish to state clearly here that there is no rift whatsoever between me and the SUG President, ENNYCIPATION!

The news was solely published without my utmost consent, as the writer did it under a false pretence. Hence, it is very unprofessional and I therefore recommend the publisher for more tutorials on investigative journalism.

I am a vibrant and outspoken comrade and activist who fights for students rights in a matured manner, using diplomatic approach.


I must state herein that, the method adopted wasn't my style of agitation, however, it doesn't mean am against the struggle.


The relationship between me and the union president of this great citadel of learning is far beyond comradeship, because to me, Eniola is a brother from another mother. At such, the porported news was politically motivated and is nothing but an act of intrusion that was delibrately done to cause enemity between the two of us.

Once again, i Comrade ALADE IREWOLE (TheBusyBrain) and Comrade OGUNLEYE OLUWATOSIN ENIOLA (Ennycipation) are key players and actors in OGITECHSU, and our vision is for the betterment and best interest of the student in general.


God bless NIGERIAN STUDENTS,

God bless OGITECHSU,

God bless ALL COMRADES...