AN ADDRESS PRESENTED BY THE NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF KWARA STATE STUDENTS, OGITECH CHAPTER COMRADE ALIY ABDFATAI AJIDE AROLA ON THE OCCASION OF HIS INAUGURATION ON THURSDAY 2nd FEBRUARY 2021, AT SBMS.

I feel honoured and grateful to Almighty Allah who has chosen me through OGITECH CHAPTER as I stand so tall to address this prestigious gathering today in this reputable capacity as the first Executive President. Thank you National Association of kwara state student  (NAKSS) and the whole of OGITECH for producing me.

I crave your indulgence to accommodate few remarks, standing here as a product of grace, for the task before us, grateful for the trust bestowed on us and mindful of the sacrifices of the NAKSS in respective institutions.



I am delighted to welcome our new excos and  past student leaders, let me applaud my predecessors for the achievements and contributions thus far to the students’ welfarism and development.

We pledge to build on all your efforts and consolidate on the outcomes of your struggles.

We matched the field as brothers and sisters, but we succeeded in solidarity. It was indeed a significant race.

We have all emerged victorious as our democratic experience has redefined our history as people with shared values.

I humbly sue your willingness to drive our common aims. Irrespective of our divergent views, our plans are auspicious and propitious, hence, we must collectively stand ready to implement them. This is the time to work, and I must say our plans and goals must be met. I also plead all Kwara state student to attend thier meeting which holds every Thursday of the week at Sbms by 12pm. And also promises all Kwara state student thier Bursary. And to deliberate on other school activities, excursion, games, fun e.t.c.

God bless kwara state 

God bless ogun state

God bless OGITECT

God bless Nigeria

UP KWARA.....
ITESIWAJU ILUWA LOJEWA LOJU✊