Famous Dancer , model, and Video vixen who is loved and still loved by many Kodak has passed away due to Electric Shock last night.

She was uploading videos on her IG story, she decides to charge her phone and got electrocuted, leading to her death. Omo, this life na pot of beans.

Several people have reacted to the death

Chocolate city blaqbonez tweeted

"the vixen in the Haba Video, ‘picture Kodak’ just died, it hurts so much cos we became close after, I don’t know how to handle my emotions "

"RIP PICTURE KODAK

I will always remember you for the amazing person that you were, you brought life to everything you touched, it’s too hard for me to grasp the concept of your death but I hope you’re in a better place"

Davido Music Worldwide Artiste Dremo Posted "Brooo this life maaaaaan !!! R.I.P Kodak ❤️...wtf!!!"

These are some pictures where she stood alongside other celebrities.