There is currently a case at Agbara police station. A case of a well known  "Pastor Ossysing who has been charged for an allergies of Rape assault and aggravated indecent assault...

 According to charging documents, photos evidence, swollen bruises which was snapped from the victim body, clothes stained with blood and a threatening message which was found on the victim's phone on how ossysing and his wife Tomisin has been pressuring her.


 The victim who chooses her identity to be disclosed said the alleged assault happened at about 8-10am on Thursday June 18, 2020 inside an uncompleted building at lusada Ogun State...


 She said

 "I was physically abused and assaulted, I cried and asked for forgiveness but Tomisin turned deaf ears to me, I was in pains.  The worst part of it was when they took a plastic and inserted it in my vagina I thought I was dead Pastor Ossysing snapped and  videoed me naked and threatened me that if I tell anybody about what happened he is going to upload it on social media. When I got home I was in tears, I could not tell my dad about the bad occurrences, I had no choice but to tell a close friend of mine which he felt my pains and heed to my rescue.




  OPINION

 How can a Pastor and his wife batter a lady in such manner? What should be their penalty?